Over twenty-five years of TRUSTED EXPERIENCE Handling real life issues.
JOB OR EMPLOYMENT ISSUES
Marriage Breakup and Divorce
After a Divorce
LAW OFFICE OF CHRIS McJUNKIN
Experienced attorney representing persons in Corpus Christi and South Texas since 1991. in employment law, family law and probate law at both the trial court and appellate court levels.
My mission is to help clients work through life's problems in employment, family and probate areas.
- Admitted State Bar of Texas 1991
- Admitted United States District Court, Southern District of Texas 2000
Admitted United States District Court, Western District of Texas 2011
- Admitted Federal Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals 2001
- Member State Bar of Texas Labor and Employment Law Section
- Bazan v. Hidalgo County, 246 F.3d 481 (U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals 2001)
- Carlow v Rivera, 561 Fed.Appx. 367 (U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals 2014)
- Monroe v. Corpus Christi Indep.School District, 234 Fed.Appx. 213, (U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals 2014)
- Johnson v Hoechst Celanese Corp, 127 S.W.3d 875 (13th Court of Appeals, Corpus Christi, 2004)
- Wiltshire v. Humpal Physical Therapy, P.C., 2005, Tex.App.LEXIS 7150, (13th Court of Appeals, Corpus Christi, 2005)
- Muniz v Wal-Mart Stores, Inc, 2000 Tex.App.LEXIS 2186, (13th Court of Appeals, Corpus Christi, 2000)
- Texas A&M Univ. v Vanzante, 159 S.W.3d 791, (13th Court of Appeals, Corpus Christi, 2005)
- In the Interests of G.G.L., 2007 Tex.App.LEXIS 6774 (13th Court of Appeals,Corpus Christi, 2007)
- Wal-mart Stores, Inc. v Renteria, 52 S.W.3d 848 (4th Court of Appeals, San Antonio, 2001)
- Hernandez v Grey Wolf Drilling, L.P., 350 S.W.3d 281 (4th Court of Appeals, 2011)
Contact my office today. By appointment only